MyStupidRules.com

<>  HOME  <>  JOURNAL  <>  CURRENT EVENTS  <>     DOCUMENTS  <>  PROFILE  <>


The Media

At about 5:20 pm on NBC news SD

Dagmar Midcap NBC news San Diego
Just another Evil Spielberg Whore.
She's a rebuilt old whore with fake teeth and fake boobs,
and I wish the nut job would go home and kill herself.

They were using the weather lady to ask about whether I meant Taxing existing 3rd and 4th would be taxed?
So I took the liberty to say, "no because that would be creating hardship," out loud in my cage.
       It lead me to say that at $75 per month per child, it would take the profit out of it and leave them with about $10 per week to feed their child.
       It was about a 3 second delay, but I heard the, "leaving about ten dollars per week to feed their child." Live on TV with the weather lady jumping as someone must have screwed up and instead of it going to her ear piece, it was piped into the News Room as if they were listening to the sound of my private residence as if it was a rock station playing.
      Boy, what it that worth folks?
       I think it's pretty tight don''t you think?
       Isn't unauthorized audio surveillance in someones private room illegal?

Oh this morning on July 25th, 2015, on Channel 39.1 NBC News

At 5:22 am:
       They slipped up and were talking about me again .
       I think either God, or my Collage Boys, --have got all the recording equipment everywhere all hacked and under their control again again.
       I think either God, or my Collage Boys, --have got all the recording equipment everywhere all hacked and under their control again again.

channel 6 news reporter

Channel 6 camera man at 1600 click here.
He set up his video camera to take picture of the ocean,
but once he put his camera away, he couldn't take his I-phone off me or my truck. Yes I called him an evil Speilberg whore.


Morons in the Media

Speilberg Whore on my front porch.
Rule Numbers- 44
August 29th, 2014:

Speilberg Birch on my beach

I have little doubt that she wasn't a fan of mine and it was just another reason to do it.
       I wouldn't want to even try to count the number of times I've heard people say that they would have done it to.

Stupid Media Trying Cases on the Air
Rule Numbers- 51
August 24, 2014:

When police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, Missouri has shot and killed an unarmed 18-year-old black kid named Michael Brown, the media aired an interview with a black dude who claimed to be a witness of the incident, (claiming Brown had his hands up.)
       I feel the testimony of the hands up bit was fake, just look at the witness, see if he wants to go on a lie detector.

I'd be willing to bet that the officer only gets a light manslaughter, if that, because I feel Brown was assaulting the cop in an effort to escape and I feel that if you do that, you're fair game. However, the amount of bullets he fired, kind of makes you want to put a manslaughter charge on it.
       I feel the testimony of the hands up bit was fake, just look at the witness, see if he wants to go on a lie detector. The other witness had a different story to tell and it is more in line with the robbery from earlier.

The real crime in Ferguson was that the media put it on public trial and all that did was get every low life from around to catch the next bus to Ferguson for a little law less looting.
       Funny how it took a couple days of building an army of police to fight the rioters, before anyone thought about that I wrote at least 6 months ago about protesting only during the day time. You can bet if it wasn't for that simple common sense idea of mine, you would still see the National Guard as well as a overwhelming amount of police performing war tactics on people who have been miss lead by Al Sharpton and the Media trying to make it a racial thing when all it was is a hoodlum getting his ass blown away.
       Good reddens Michael Brown; didn't need another stupid 8%er anyway.

I strongly think, the government should make the media pick up the tab, and pay for the merchandise that was looted.

Moron's who call themselves Jornalist

Morons of the Day
Click on picture for 1024 at 100k or click here for close up

Morons of the Day on April 12th, 2014
Not the guy with a borrowed suit and surfboard with construction paper logos stuck to it. I'm talking about the two local journalist who are writing a fluff piece about the guy.
       Apparently the guy was homeless at one time and now has wife and two kids.
       But I said, "what is it with the labels?" "Your giving it away for free and I can tell you that he sure isn't any surfer I know from around here."
       I told them to go home and that they were just a bunch of morons running on 8% brain capacity.

I'm left wondering if these journalist were using the guy to collect logo add money from those labels stuck on the boards? I'd say that Quicksilver one looks a bit oversized to me, even bigger than the ones slader used.

April 28th, 2013 :
Ditch Matt Loure

Matt loure

Apparently I'm not the only one who can't stand Matt Loure.
     The guy is just too much of a fem and I hate it when he tries to put words into peoples mouth. And what really bugs the hell out of me is when he tries to make them look bad by trying to trick the guest into agreeing to his incriminatory words. I'm sure if I were ever interviewed by him I'd have my fist rapped up because I would be afraid of messing my hand up on the idiot. (No, of course the interview would never happen.)
     It would make my days much better if I didn't have to wake up in the morning and never see that dick head on my television again.

Apparently NBC was considering that one guy but he's just another stail stuffed suit and tie. However, my preference would be Carson Daily. I've seen him handle awkward situations very well, (Like the time Maria Cary got weird,) and I've never seen him go after anyone in order to make them look bad. He's a gentleman and I thought it was refreshing to see him work the morning show a few weeks ago.
      So maybe, I can transform this get rid of Matt thing going on into a placing Carson into the seat campaign.

Carson Daily

Another thing that seems to be going viral now days is the fact that Steven Speilberg is in jail. I don't know how the networks think they can hide the fact, because it's definitely all over this place. The cover up is not going to work because Rule 10 they sure can't fool everyone all the time.

And I thought I'd post a link to the video of the presidential inaugural address. The good stuff starts at 33 minutes into it.
     Sure he couldn't say the United States while being sworn in, but the real cool part was during hi acceptance speech where the never thanked his wife and daughters. You might want to check out my journal entry for that day.
     But anyhow its at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwqz2TPv3y8

Another thing I wanted to mention is that they just made it legal for members of Congress to make profits in the stock market from insider information. Something they had made illegal back in 2004. So much for stopping the corruption they say.
     I've got a bit of information about the defence contractors profits I'll try to post tomorrow. And get this, just by cutting defense budget by 11%, it is saving the tax payers 4% of there annual debit. Gee, that means if they would cut it by 55%, that would equal a savings of 20% of what we are suppose to hand over to the government. Now you have to ask yourself: do you need a killing machine that bad?

April 29th, 2013 :
In cah-hoots

Apparently I'm not the only one who saw the clips of the Presidential Correspondence Dinner.
     No doubt Obama is willing to put together a production with Speilberg using a green screen to make it look as though Spielberg was sitting in an empty theatre. And Obama did a comity skit for him from some remote spot other than the dinner it's self.
     Boy, does that tell you something? The whole bit isn't even funny when you look at it like that. Obama worth $14 million and the criminal worth $3.2 billion pulling one over on the public. What I get from it is that you can expect Speilberg to set Obama up with a Swiss bank account loaded with money for a pardon.

I found the skit at-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-52sM4DYdBc

That was a red seat that wiggiled and not a stool so either they were real crafty, (the seat back was not the same hight as the rest,) or Speilberg wasn't in jail.
     Then we also have to figure that it's very likely that Spielberg and Louis Capps is in cah-hoots too.
      I have more to say about this but this is the first day we've had some sun and I've got to patch up my round tail because I got caught in an impact zone the other day and it broke the leash and my best board ended up in the rocks. It's pretty messed up.
     Kinna like our government. But messed up is too mild of a word for it.

And oh, it appears that I got mixed up on two or three names back in my journal. I'll have to fix later. And I could have been wrong all together about a couple things.(Could have been miss lead also though.)

And about this war thing. Remember when they were haggling whether Iraqi had weapons of mass destruction? Well, while our government was haggling, Saddam Hussain was loading his chemical weapons on multiple plans and flying it all to his buddies place in Syria. If you are like me, you may be wondering if that was sort of a plan of our own government to let it happen so that we would have a backup war to fight so that our politicians can keep getting kick backs from the dense contractors.
     I wouldn't doubt it because when you take the numbers I listed above, on the savings from the defense cuts. somewhere between 35 & 40% of the money we hand over to the government goes to our killing machine.

Thanks to the Baby Killers

Baby killerSavannah wants you stupid

Of course they want you stupid.
     They're the ones who tell you how to dress each morning. How to cook and how to raise your children.
     They tell you how to cope with the fact that your children may feel a little afraid to go to school today.
      Well maybe your children aren't as dumb as I sometimes think they are. Maybe they realize that because of folks like Matt Louer and Savannah Guthire and the corporation that they work for, they can count on another week long drama on TV about another batch of children getting blown away by someone who didn't like themself, but knew that they could go out with a bang because of people like Matt Lour and Savanah.

However, we at MyStupidRules would like to congratulate Matt and Savannah with our Top Baby Killer Award.
     See, the deal is, we here at MyStupidRules.com realize that any death of a young one is one step back from the killing of the smart inventors we kill every day. To put it in simple form for those idiots out there: If we kill the youngest, we will reduce the rate of the reduction of human intelligence that we've been systemically doing since the 1940's. The very thing that both Clinton and Obama has sped up.
     So thanks to Clinton and Obama, we need to kill more babies.
     Also a special thanks to NBC for doing a very fine job of helping them achieve their goal.
      But what about us, the ones who tune in for business news or sports? Did you forget why we watch the news?
     If I want to see a depressing drama unfold about some tragedy, I'll go see a movie. But this is the Holiday Season and we hear at MyStupidRules, would rather not subject ourselves from that. (And by the way, we already know that thanks to NBC and their employees, we actually need a gun to feel safe to go to the movies.) December 21st, 2012

December 20th, 2012 :
Rule Numbers 50 & 51

I'm just amazed at how stupid people can be. Like they keep looking at either gun control or mental health issues as if it is to blame for what went down last week.
     The ironic part about it is that many of the people putting their two cents worth in, while reporting about the tragedy, they themselves try to keep their children from finding out about for fear their own children will be afraid to go to school.
     They want something done like they did at airports as soon as they figured out that a bomb can be placed inside a shoe.

Well, folks, I've got the solution and it's quit simple. No one, (even the IRA needs to give anything up as a concession to the effort to avoid something like that happening again)
     We don't need any new gun laws, because the simple solution is the opposite of coming up with an Ocar Awarder for best full drama on reporting a tragedy.

See, it's the media that is to blame. After pulling Savanah and Matt out of the city, all those personal interviews, the president making it personal by mentioning every name.

Even the camera crews heightened the drama by lowering their lights so that even Banord would have glassy eyes while claiming that the tragedy has brought them together on the fiscal cliff. (And I might add that there was never going to be a fiscal cliff because the defence contractors stock prices have not reflected it. However, I wouldn't doubt the morons will rob the poor people on social security just as the ones who need Medicare.)

And lets not forget the Bios, that anyone not living in that small town community would know if you got the wrong bio on a child or if they had made them up all together.

The media should keep that personal tragedy to the local network of stations near by the community it happen in.
     For all us in the rest of the world should only see the picture of the killer so that any internet community who is familiar with the villain can identify him for more background information.
     And for all the background information as well as the person information of the victims should only be written in the written media and not on the network television. That way if we want to know more, their is plenty of news papers and the internet doesn't actually force you to put it out there in front of your little kids.
     With the way they dramatize the information now, the media only sensationalize it and you can bet there will be another copy cat.
     Just as I heard, that there was another movie theater shooting a few days ago. But at least an off duty cop thought it was worth packing a gun along for the night. That villain only got two people thanks to someone taking a gun to the movies.
     Now if the media made a special about how foolish the villain was to try to pull such a thing....
     And how come we didn't put the off duty cop one TV, pat him on the back and say good shot?
     Update: Also, I wish the media would use the word "gunman." The word "villain" should be used instead because using the word gunman only villainous the typical gun owner who actually wants to see our world a safer place. Using the word gunman when representing such a tragedy should be considered slander to those of us who actually like guns knowing that there are guns around.

The gun is only a tool, just as there are many other idioms out there such and knifes and bats. Now if it wasn't for all those gun owners, the same kind of mass killings can happen with any knife or bat, and what would the media call that kind of villain? A batman? No. They would call him a villain, now wouldn't they. Just as I've said before, I may not see things very clear at times, but when I do see them, I usually know what I see.

Also, I'll be the first to say that too many people think too much of their cell phones. Just as their are people who may think too much of their guns. I'm sure there are many people who love their I-Phone and don't have any desire to have a gun. And I'm sure there are many gun owners who love their AR-15 and think their $25 Samsung is the only phone they need. And you can count on both the I-Phone owner as well as the AR-15 owner love to by the latest little do hicky or app for the thing they are so fond of. To the I-phone owner, the I-phone 5 is the top of the line and much preferred over the I-phone 4; just as the AK-47 is known as the best of it's class and desired over the AR-15.

However the comparison between phones and gun become quite distance when you think of the money involved. I'm not sure what the cell phone industry is worth, but you've gotta admit, there are bountiful amounts of after market product that have generated revenue and jobs. Now sure, the gun industry is only about $4 billion or more a year, but that's a lot of jobs, that are above the table. You take that table away, a good portion of the $4 Billion goes underground and that equals a booming black market and a loss of revenue going to legitimate places creating legitimate jobs.. Any decent sheet metal shop an produce a 50 round clip to fit just about any hand gun.(Rule 38) And any hand gun with a few clips can be snuck into many places easier than a combat rifle.

Creating more gun laws is like telling the I-phone users that they would have to settle for an LG.
     It's like telling the would be proud owner of a fine piece of workmanship of a AR-15, to have to settle for Davidson thow away from the pawn shop.
     It's like telling the would be proud Synchro-link owner that he would have to settle for a Dodge.
      He might want to kill himself along with everyone around him.
     And the next time there is a shooting in an elementary school, lets just blame it on Matt Laur and Savannahh Guthry.

And this Major Blumfeld guy in New York. Wanting more gun control. Gee, that's easy to say when you've got a couple guys on the payroll to carry guns for you.
     Let's ask the cry baby something. If we pass more gun laws, would major Blumfeld go out in public with out his armd body guards?
     Of course not.

And I'll tell you what. If I was James Debney of Smith & Wesson holdings. I'd be sending a few boxes of roses to Savannah Guthree, because that gal sure has made his company some money this week. Last year the stock was only $3.oo after three years of losses. Wednesday it came close to hitting $11.oo and it's still above $8.

I don't know about you folks, but if I had the spare cash, I'd be stockpiling as many combat guns as possible I could afford, because if they go ahead with banning them, yah know they'll pan out to be a much better investment than a cell phone when there is a black market for them.
     Oh, James. I can pass on any flowers, but a nice compact 40 would feel just about right tucked into my backside.

December 16th, 2012 :
Rule Numbers 10 & 43

I had to start my day of with this Major Bloomberg guy in my TV set. He was being interviewed by another pansy ass on Meet the Press. Boy what a couple nut jobs.
     Come on folks, it's not about the guns at all. It's all about stupidity and a lack of common sense.
     And that Comman Sense is something even the smartest teachers don't know how to teach. Common sense is something that you have if you figure out that this whole shooting we've been hammered with for the past couple days is all about a stupid kindergarten teacher who bought her autistic son an assault rifle and hand guns.
     I don't understand why the media or anyone else has the common sense to say so. Are they all that stupid and all the journalist know how to do is put use adjectives to describe everything?
      For instance, I've heard every kind of small town, close knit community so many time it could make my head spin, but do you think out of all those journalist making a paycheck rehashing what someone else has already said in a different way, (by swapping out one adjective for another.)
     Well, I'm no highly paid journalist but it only took my a couple seconds to find out what none of the news networks has thought about telling you about. I guess they like to keep the facts as blurry ass possible and tell to as much as they can condor up with out telling you anything. But we here at MyStupidRules.com will tell you that the population in Newtown CT is 1,941 and covers 60.38 square miles and is the fifth largest town area-wise in the state and it's about sixty miles from New York City

And another thing I would like to mention, out of all the shooting at all the school they media wants to hunt you with. There has been less than 100 children kill. But because of the patent laws, 10,000 - 20,000 of the most creative people in this country alone gets kill. So the reality of it is that we kill more of the smartest people in the country in one month as we have children in our schools in over a century. Yeah, they got you all crying over spilled milk.
     And they sad thing about it is that it will only get worse. At least here in America we can worry about how perfect our wall texture is as the missiles we make tear down the walls of other peoples homes in other countries. Morons want gun controls, while realisticly the whole world needs more bomb control. Kinna like that spilled milk thing don't you think?. But I'll be profiting from bomb so I'd rather see that people are distracted to the less evil and just like rule number 7, I don't care where my money comes from either. I figure the more common folk we kill the smarter we remain because we will counter act against the number of smart people we kill.

But to me, it's all about money.

Oh, I would like to mention one thing that may leave you all on a better note. At least if I am right, it helps me justify the unintentional use of my inventions, is that if I am right and my system is used for the Golden Shield missiles, then I can feel good that it is a missile designed as a defensive one used for shooting down on coming missiles from the opponents side.
     But the sad part about that is that I have to hope for destruction in order for me to make anything off my inventions.
     So now, it is in my best interest to be heartless and want wars. I don't care what kind of war and I don't care where it is. Hopefully not the killing kind but that comes with the territory and I must think of it as compensating for killing the smart guys.
     Oh yeah, maybe I should consider war as a way of God compensating for the massacrer of his smartest guys.
     Makes me feel better already.

December 15th, 2012 :
Get over it!

Gee, what a bunch of belly achers. Heck we kill that many smart guys every day of the week because of the patent laws. What makes a fresh batch of dumber kids than the generation before any more valuable than the gene pool of the smartest human beings we kill every day?
     I'm willing to bet that we are getting closer to the point where we can probably say, one of those dead kids would have been just part of the new norm. The new normal, the mentally ill and one who sits at home everyday playing video games where they go around shooting and killing people every day in their fantasy world.
     These shoot-um-up video games are a very big part of these kids lives. I see what the do from the time they get home from school to the time they go to bed. (And the scary part about it is that they say the average age of these gamers is actually 35.)
     I can imagine many of these gamers get so caught up into it, that at times they find it hard to differentiate the real word from the fantasy world inside the big screen sitting before them.

And this is what you get, a bunch of morons on TV marching down to the Capital with their desire to get rid of the guns when the actual problem is the fact that we are breeding stupid people and they spend their time playing video games that are all about shooting and killing people.
     What do you expect to happen? I imagine it's similar to programming a droid if you have one.
     You can't get rid of the guns because the politicians will still have them made illegally with out serial numbers and even trade them for drugs. (For real, that Oliver North, the Contras, Nicaragua bit is just one example.)
     Any how, just think. We've probably spent a million dollars on law enforcement, in one little town, in one day. The Media showing up there filled every hotel room for a hundred miles around.
     And any School principle, who doesn’t keep a gun taped to the underside of their desk, is a stupid one in my book. And I feel that any school principle who runs toward gun fire with out a gun is a complete moron and deserves to get shot.

And of course, today's post will change the tides one might say. But just as in rule number 75, sitting on your hands isn't getting anything done. However, while you are doing so, the thing to remember is that time is not your friend.

December 16th, 2012 :
Rule Numbers 10 & 43

I had to start my day of with this Major Bloomberg guy in my TV set. He was being interviewed by another pansy ass on Meet the Press. Boy what a couple nut jobs.
     Come on folks, it's not about the guns at all. It's all about stupidity and a lack of common sense.
     And that Comman Sense is something even the smartest teachers don't know how to teach. Common sense is something that you have if you figure out that this whole shooting we've been hammered with for the past couple days is all about a stupid kindergarten teacher who bought her autistic son an assault rifle and hand guns.
     I don't understand why the media or anyone else has the common sense to say so. Are they all that stupid and all the journalist know how to do is put use adjectives to describe everything?
      For instance, I've heard every kind of small town, close knit community so many time it could make my head spin, but do you think out of all those journalist making a paycheck rehashing what someone else has already said in a different way, (by swapping out one adjective for another.)
     Well, I'm no highly pay journalist but it only took my a couple seconds to find out what none of the news networks has thought about telling you about. I guess they like to keep the facts as blurry ass possible and tell to as much as they can condor up with out telling you anything. But we here at MyStupidRules.com will tell you that the population in Newtown CT is 1,941 and covers 60.38 square miles and is the fifth largest town area-wise in the state and it's about sixty miles from New York City

And another thing I would like to mention, out of all the shooting at all the school they media wants to hunt you with. There has been less than 100 children kill. But because of the patent laws, 10,000 - 20,000 of the most creative people in this country alone gets kill. So the reality of it is that we kill more of the smartest people in the country in one month as we have children in our schools in over a century. Yeah, they got you all crying over spilled milk.
     And they sad thing about it is that it will only get worse. At least here in America we can worry about how perfect our wall texture is as the missiles we make tear down the walls of other peoples homes in other countries. Morons want gun controls, while realisticly the whole world needs more bomb control. Kinna like that spilled milk thing don't you think?. But I'll be profiting from bomb so I'd rather see that people are distracted to the less evil and just like rule number 7, I don't care where my money comes from either. I figure the more common folk we kill the smarter we remain because we will counter act against the number of smart people we kill.

But to me, it's all about money.

Oh, I would like to mention one thing that may leave you all on a better note. At least if I am right, it helps me justify the unintentional use of my inventions, is that if I am right and my system is used for the Golden Shield missiles, then I can feel good that it is a missile designed as a defensive one used for shooting down on coming missiles from the opponents side.
     But the sad part about that is that I have to hope for destruction in order for me to make anything off my inventions.
     So now, it is in my best interest to be heartless and want wars. I don't care what kind of war and I don't care where it is. Hopefully not the killing kind but that comes with the territory and I must think of it as compensating for killing the smart guys.
     Oh yeah, maybe I should consider war as a way of God compensating for the massacrer of his smartest guys.
     Makes me feel better already.

December 30th, 2011:  Recently here at MyStupidRules, we looked into something that network news media covered on their evening news program.
      It was one of those things that you may be likely get the impression that it is something that is just too good to be true.
      Well, that just maybe for the most of us, but the whole concept of people making pledges that are held back until a goal is reached is just what I'd had in mind a few years ago when I wanted to get incorporated. I wanted to figure out how to sell shares on the internet in the same fashion. (Some overseas countries do allow this, but their banks scare the hell out of me with their fees.)
      Anyhow, after looking into this KickStarter web-site, things look a little slanted to me. I realize it's more on the artcy fartcy kind of thing. The kind of place where people who are into the arts such as music and film, hope that people who will back them with a pledge for financing for their brain child.

Well, artcy fartcy is where the money is at on that web-site. Just take a look at the big money makers. It doesn't take long before you realize that anything that has to do with an I-phone will get well over funded. I don't care what it is. The latest was some Blue tooth speakers. Something that has been done before and as far as I can see, it wouldn't take much to go down to the hardware store and buy some plastic tubes and end caps and of course some black spray paint and go home and make a couple models while designing a brilliant looking web-page.

No doubt, just after looking around, anything that can hold an I-phone, that looks like something in the future because it's never been seen before, is going to have a bunch of idiots who feel they want to be a part of the next big thing and they are willing to fork over $25 to do so, BUT, they just may be looking at an image that was generated on someone's computer during their lunch break.

But like the news agency said, "their isn't anyone policing these projects" and there is nothing saying that the recipients of the funding - is actually going to spend the money for the project that the pledges are intended for.


Update: Jan. 1st, 2012:  We here at MyStupidRules, know a turkey when we spot one. Like, just imagine if these network television producers realize that featuring such a web-site on the over promoted evening news, the featured web-site is bound to make more money than the year before. They'd think: Hey, why don't we get them to sign an agreement that the network must get 5 to 10% of the addition revenue the web-site brings in over the profits they brought in the year before.
      Hell, it doesn’t take long for another network producer begins to think the same thing. They all end up making a monster and profits go through the roof.
      But the is what we call the new American capitalism. It's more profitable when you are dealing with a bunch of idiots.

September 8th, '10: Most people would say, be careful what you say about people who work in the media. It's like that is not my concern because I'm not some sensationalist who wants to be famous. The only media publication I have any respect for any more is the Rolling Stone magazine. I want to see my picture on the cover. Flying the birdy. There are so many people who have shot me down and I think it would be the best tribute to them.

April 4th, '10: There are two people who I feel are highly over rated. Jay Leno and Oprah.
 Jay Leno is just a dumb shit who asks stupid questions.

Oprah is noting more than a sensationalist. She makes money because of the stupidity out there. She would bring a child molester on her show over any independent private inventor who has had to endure many criminal acts brought on by the government and it's industries. Industries that support both of their shows.

November 4th, '08: 
Election night of 2008 was quite annoying.
First off, by 8:00 pm they had declared Barack Obama president. However the annoying thing about it all was the commentary. I was face with and African American congress man who talked about it with such pride it was like the black folk all of a sudden became full of themselves.
      It reminded me of the night Hallie Barry picked up her first Academy Award, as if it was a milestone for the first African American woman to be honoured in such away.
   I thought it was a little short changed since she is actually only half African American. So in away, it was as if the media (and her self)  was jumping the gun, however  I was still proud of her because of the accomplishment as an individual no matter what color she is and anyone could tell how much it meant to her.
   The annoying thing about it was how the media made a big deal out of it because of the color of her skin and the classification they attached to her, (as being African American,) when in actuality she is just as much not.

   Tonight the media pick a bunch of black folk to comment on Barack Obama's accomplishment as if it was their own in some strange way.

 So it was a milestone some would say, but when it came to listening to the commentators as a whole, (especially the white commentators,) it sounded very similar to the commentaries during before during and after any national football game. (Basically I can't stand them.

As for the speech John McCain handed out: I thought it was about the best written speech (and especially  they way he presented it,) that he has ever given. It appeared humbling to me and it truly made you feel like you could actually like the guy.
 

As for Barack Obama's speech: It started out on a bad note for me, because it was that bit about how you can do anything in the USA. Yeah, talk is cheep and I'd like to see it, because I can tell you differently. The fact is he plans to give the auto manufactures even more money, even after Bush just gave them $4 billion dollars for the development of the hydrogen car we still haven't seen.
  If Barack Obama is planning to hand out money to automakers, for their development of more fuel efficient cars, he should be funding other start up companies like the Tesla guy in San Jose where the local government has helped with setting them up with the land for the new manufacturing plant.
  Basically the Tesla guys got free rent for the first few years with a sliding scale type thing going on.
  For more info on the Tesla guys go to:
Tesla @  Mercurynews.com  
  As far as the rest of Obama's speech, I thought it was quite cookie cutter and words never really matter to me, actions do.
   A man can always talk the talk, but walking the walk is what really matters. I just wonder if he plans to keep breeding stupid people with the screwed up patent laws.

November 1st, '08: 
I wrote about Russell Brand, the wanna bee rock star comedian who hosted the MTV Music Awards. Well it looks as though the British idiot had lucked out and landed himself a part time job with the BBC company.
     However, when a guest didn't show up for a scheduled interview, he showed off some of his antics and called the Andrew Sachs, 78 year old actor and left some offensive messages Russell now refers to as, "caught up in the spirit of the moment." Not to mention, the lewd remarks included some things said about the actor's 23 year old granddaughter, Georgina Baillie, with whom Mr. Brand had had a brief relationship.
   Girls; this Russell Brand guy is one whom you should learn to stay away from.
   Gee, Jay Leno welcomed the jerk on his show. Just goes to show you the ways the media can make some fools quite wealthy.
     And no, Russell brand isn't working for BBC any more; good riddens.
Update: Him and Kate Perry? Not going to last. Wonder if he will be seen on Television apologizing for infidelity. 

October 9, '08: 
This years president election has clearly gone on too long. Just as Jesse Ventura said, there should be a law against it starting so early because there is just too much money spent on it.
      The result of it is pretty clear to me; at least in my opinion, the to main political parties have spent so much money on advertising in television adds, it appear that the political parties have become some of the main sponsors of the media. The result is that the independent parties have in very little and next to on coverage in the news. We don't even know who they are if we didn't look at the voters ballot.

A couple weeks ago while I was in Cambria, I was approached by a guy who is running for congress. He told me his name and the name of the person he was running against. (Can't remember either.) I kinna felt sorry for him because as I told him, "If you can't get on TV, you're likely to go unnoticed."
   I asked him if he knew who Sunnyside was. And he seemed clueless. I then said, "Boy you are running for congress and they've got the wool over your eyes too."   
          The guy seemed like a nice guy and he was concerned about what I had to say. I pointed out the things he should know about the GATT Treaty because I told him that getting rid of it should be on anyone's agenda. And it was on Ron Pale's.
     As we parted I suggested that he check out MyStupidRules. Then I got to thinking, gee if he has a web-site, I wonder what he has to say that would get thousands of people to log on each day. Then I thought about the traffic MSR gets -verses- his web-site. I figure that I'm probably more popular then him; a man running for a governing office. It took me two years to get this many people to log on each day and I'm the inventor of the work truck of the future. If that guy plans to get a seat in congress, he better have something better than a fancy truck and a few good words; he better have money. To advertise in the media of course. And tell me, where do you think the politicians get their money? I'd say the same corporations that sponsor the media. Guess the media is all booked up and there isn't any room for free press.
 

Feb. 19, 2008: I woke up this morning to see that Matt Loure on NBC News was covering a story about the dumbing of America. Sure, it got my attention because it seems like that is what my life is all about now days.
      Get this, he had on two published authors (one have two bricks to his credit,) covering the topic. Matt actually treated these morons as if they had some kind authority upon the subject. What gets me is that Matt was helping these publishers push these bricks into the high profit zone on the idea that we are getting dumber because of our I-Pods.
They said that it's because there is so much entertainment out there that we don't read anymore.
      Then they mentioned how people often can't find Iraq  on a map. Well I for one would only be able to find Iraq by chance because I may be familiar with what it looks like since I've seen it on the news so many times. But then they had a lady saying that she thought Europe was a country; this is a perfect example if an idiot.
     What I'm trying to get at here is that you can rest assured that Matt Lower as well as the folks a NBC News know very well who I am and the lousy mission I have at hand. They know about how the GATT Treaty is effecting the human race, and they know that it's their sponsors that is doing the damage. They know the general public would freak out and panic if they had someone like me come on the network news inform people just how it's really done.
      And to be honest with you, it doesn't even necessary mean we have to kill the private inventors. It can be done simply by character assassination. (By just making sure the inventors will not find a mate and therefore they will not reproduce; eliminating the gene pool.)
     (I heard that just by having these idiots on TV with their bricks; made my book g/o down in value. Gee what's up with that? It's like don't even put me in the same classification as those idiots. At least in my book, you learn to be street wise.&

I have to give the RollingStone Magazine< a plug for their Sept. 6th issue. They got a bit on the money wasted and lost in this war Bush has got US into.
        I wish RS would post the whole article on their website so I could just post a link to it. Boy, Halliburton sure took US to the cleaners.
     (I'll be back with some more info from it.)


When my friends got a DWI, it cost them about $6,000 and that was a set-back of a couple months pay. To
Paris Hilton, it's just a couple fancy hand bags. I think it's just best that she spends the 45 days thinking about how lucky she is.

It appears to me the folks at the View, realized the hammering out the reason for firing someone wasn't what they wanted to go through again. It's my guess they made some kind of severance pay-off offer and put it in all their new hires. Like a deal where they say they bow out and keep what's really going on quite. (Update it sounds like Rosie is holding out for more money, but.....)
         I saw it coming though. Like what she stated that Trump has filed bankruptcy with  many of his companies and a battle happened to unfold. What I saw was that she like to hit on the harder facts but the people who watch the show are too frail and conservative. Just as with me, people don't want to be reminded about what's wrong with this society. Like the other morning they were haggling about the war. She pointed out that although we've lost 3,000 of our men. 465,000 Iraq people have died because of it, and are we suppose to think our lives are worth more than theirs. "People are people,' she said, "Is one life worth more than another?" I'd say she touched on a good point. Then the blonde gal was stating that it was all about oil, but I think she is clueless. If that was right, the price of gas should have come down since they can pump it out of the ground for $5-15 a barrel over there.
        The Iraq war is all about defence contracts. the Afghanistan war was all about the pipeline deal the Bush and the Laman family had going on. When the deal fell through, 911 happened soon after. Then we went over there, blew up the place and then about three months later, the oil pipeline was back in the works.

Now the Dems' want to make a pull out date, but Bush is right when it comes to that. You can't make and exit date because as soon as you are out, sh_t will hit the fan.

I think it has to be a gradual pull out of course. Building it up is the wrong idea because it will only cost more lives and money. They just got to start pulling out and let the Iraqs' take care of their own country.

April 20th: Well it's all over the news. The shooting. It sure gave the media something to get past the whole Anna  Nicole thing. The letter probably gave the media something to focus on, other wise they would have had more of their friendly politicians voicing their opinions and how we should pass more stupid laws to protect us from our own stupidity. More on this in Current events.
Update: Bill Malur said it right while he was on Leno's show. He said that the kid didn't need any mental counselling, he just needed a good hooker.
More on all this shooting bit in
Poop

     I picked up an Entertainment Weekly Magazine while waiting in line in the grocery store. I saw that they must have had some friends down at the Ugly Betty show because they had one hell of a bit covering it. Then I turned the page and saw a half page review covering the new show October Road that I had already wrote an introduction type review on.
       The reason I mentioned this review is because EW must have done some homework, because they knew what other shows the actors had been on before.(When I could care less.) EW claimed the Oct. Rd was phony, when I had congratulated the writers for making it realistic. The folks at EW don't know what they're writing about.

Gee, can't Entertainment Tonight and the Insiderfind anything else to cover. This Anna Nicole bit has to ended some time. Hell all I think about when I see the show any more is that the media will make people more famous when they are dead. The gal was a nut case alright? And isn't Marry Hart one hell of a annoying bobble head?

 

I think what got Donald all fired up when Rosie claimed that Donald had filed bankruptcy or said that some of his companies had filed bankruptcy.

Either way, if that's true, I guess Donald did a good job of hiding the fact that a lot of people went unpaid, which would mean he's not a very good business man to get mixed up with. That's what people should be looking at.

And his Apprentice show. The f__k if I would want to live or work in a building in Chicago that was built by a guy who has never built a building before.

Feb. 13 '07: Big in the news is Anna Nichol's death. I happen to think she was a ding-bat and a lawyer would be too smart for a gal like her. That is unless, he learned to set up a will so that the child and its inheritance will be his whether he is the father or not. In that case he would probably be smart enough to supply her and her son with some drugs that would do them in. For billions of dollars; I guess he would be pretty smart.
     Update Feb17: I guess the will didn't get changed since her son's death. That shows a little neglect.
     Update Feb 22: I think the judge down in Florida has been watching too much Judge Judy. He could have had the whole bit over in one afternoon. I guess it gave the media a place to hang out for a few days.
      Boy isn't her mother a piece of work.

I don’t know about you, but every time I see either president Bush, or a car commercial -- I change the channel.

The Stuff they put on TV

Going to the Movies

My Synchro-link truck
Check it out at
MiniRollOffTrucks.com

 


INTEREST
> Introduction
> My Pictures
> Adrenalin
> Origami
> Tunes
> Health & Environment
> Mad Science
> Wanna Be An Inventor
> Roadrage
> Pets
> Moo Lah
> The Media
> In the News
> Poop
> Poop Too
> On Television
> Madison Avenue
> Girls of the Day
> Motion Pictures
> Letters
> Synchro-Link Pictures
> Site Map
STUPID RULES
> Rule No. 1-15
> Rule No. 16-39
> Rule No. 40-66
> Rule No. 70-100
OTHER PLACES
> MiniRollOffTrucks.com
> Synchro-Link.com
> HookLiftTruck.com
> RollOffCamper.com
> BooksbySunnyside.com
> Iwishyouluck.com
> MySpace.com
> MorroBayNews.info

 

a_frog.gif

 

In the News

Madison Avenue

 

My Synchro-link truck
Check it out at
MiniRollOffTrucks.com

Warning, warning:
The media is running commercials for Inventnow.org
Let me tell you that this web-site is set up just to steal your invention.
Don't even go there.

 

And this whole Tomcat thing....
It isn't some much the age difference -
It more the fact that she had a crush on him when she was a teenager.

I have a feeling - Tom is the man she always wanted, but is Tom the man she thought he would be?

With that in mind, I kinna feel Tom was robbing from the cradle.

Regardless, her taste for high fashion sure adjusted well. She sure learned how to take style and money for granted.

However, from what I gather, all the troubles the couple have, is just made up by the media. Apparently from other sources, they are getting along just fine. I can only hope the best for them. At least they have the money to hide from the public.

Feb.19’07: I woke up and had to listen to the ladies on the View, trying to make something out of the fact the Britney Spears had just shaved her head.

Just like when Christine Ricci was with the metal head Marilin Manson, she laughed about it because the media trying to make something out of it. She said "it's like adding fuel to the fire".

Christine Ricci
I happen to think she is one bright girl

 

 
 



June 22nd '08
As many of us know, Tim Russert of Meet the Press kicked the bucket this month. Boy I would have never guessed that so many people would fuss over the death of another reporter so much. Sure he was probably better than a lot of them but he still kept the fact that we are breeding stupid people out of the news. You can be sure that he learned how to keep his mouth shut about anything the government or his sponsors didn't want him to talk about.
    Ah hell, it won't be long before he is among the forgotten and we won't miss him anymore. Oh, yeah, he's being replaced by
Tom Brokaw, well maybe we will miss him. But then, I'm not one to watch people haggle over spilled milk much anyway. So who gives a sh__.






<Moo Lah
(Column on Money)



 


 

 





May 5th'08
This morning Matt Lowre was interviewing a guy at the horse races. A horse had broken it's leggs after finishing second. Matt was trying to put words into the guy, just like a crooked cop. If a person ever tries to do something like that to me in an interview, I'd say F___ Y__!


















 







 








Book Excerpts















 

The Synchro-link truck
Check it out at
Synchro-link.com









 

The Last Real Newspaper
@ BooksbySunnyside.com

 








Those Pesky Car Guys
@ Synchro-link.com










Madison Avenue







 

© Copyright 2006. All rights reserved. Sunnyside