MyStupidRules.com                 
              Do Not Use Search Engines to find this web-site, or you may think I'm
                  Dumber by the day and too damn stupid to do anything about it.

<>   HOME   <>   JOURNAL   <>   CURRENT EVENTS   <>      DOCUMENTS   <>   PROFILE   <>


PRESENT DAY JOURNAL

For most current scroll down to bottom

Cherry Bomb surfboard by sunnyside of Synchro-link

What about In & Out Immigration?
What's up with that?
Rule Numbers: 26 & 51

February 1st, 2017:
How can an Iraqi come to this country, and three years later be living in Mexico on Social security?
And getting what I get after paying into it for over 40 years.
       Just look back two or three years ago in my February journal entries and you will learn about my experience when I tried to move to Mexico....
       When I was at K-38, I met an Iraqi who was living in a house up on the hill overlooking the Ocean, just under the statue of Jesus Christ.
       He's paying his rent and then some with Social Security while working as a Taxi driver.
       Talk about foreigners taking advantage of our immigration Policies.


Kinna put new meanings to the idea a Lebanese guy had on America.
One of my buddies in the detention centre in Australia, thought that if a person can get into the USA, they would find money just laying in the street.
       He also thought that he would see car chases in the streets, just like in the movies.
       Believe me when I say that the only reason many immigrants go to Australia is because it happens to be easier to get a visa to go there than it is getting one in the US.
       And believe me when I say, Australia has a problem with refugees arriving in boats, just like the US has had with refugees arriving in boats from Cuba.
       (I think our Cuban policy has just recently been changed,) which is a good thing because it had only encouraged Cubans to risk their lives to get to the US.

The Cherry Bomb, bombed:
Rule Numbers: 36 & 39

February 2nd, 2017:
It was being called three foot, but it didn't have enough ramp up, nor enough pitch.
It was some work, just to catch two. I thought being as thick as it is, that it would catch the mushy waves a little better, but the extra thickness just didn't help much on that small of a board.
       So I went in and fetched Sally.
       Boy, what a difference a little wider board makes, even if hit has less volume.
       Needless to say, Sally is the best all around, most versatile board I have.
       Next time out on Sally, I'm going to check out how she handles with the 80/20 rear fins from the F-6 set.
      Early on in the morning the tide was too low, but after the tide moved in a bit, the walled up swell got more ridable.


You have to laugh at the deal Obama arranged:
You know, the 1,200 refugees Australia was going to unload on US.
       Gee, what a rotten deal that was. Just hanging up the phone on the PM would have to be about the politest thing I could think of.
       I'm sure I wrote a bit about how Australia runs their detention centres.
       The deal is, they contract it out the security and running of the detention centres and prisons to a company in Great Britain, and the company there sub-contracts the operation to a company in the USA to actually run them.
       Get this: in order to pay a security guard $40,000.oo per year, Australia shells out $125,000.oo per year.
       Quite the markup, wouldn't you say? Basically, the Australian Tax Payers could house their refugees in a Marriott Hotels cheaper, because it coast them more than $150.oo per day to keep each refugee in a detention center.
       No wonder the Australian government is trying to find some dumb son of a bitches to pawn them off on.
       May I add that the Refugees Australia was planning to unload on the USA have not even been allowed into the country of Australia; they are kept in detention centers on islands off the coast of Australia.
       Guess there is less chance of them burning down the facilities like the did in Villawood where I was held.


Funny thing:
Arnold Schwarzenegger actually thinks people would prefer having a whore from Hollywood run this country.
       I got a bit on him screwing over the solar industry here in California. (Link on the Poop Page.)
       Can't recall him doing anything good when he was Governor and I sure would want the moron running this country .
       He still doesn't know how to talk like an American and he sure can't be trusted to keep his hands off the help. (Had enough of that shit with Bill Clinton.) Wonder how much US tax payer spent on that affair?

Bigun getting ready for track pad

Getting acquainted with the Bigun:
Rule Numbers: 14, 36, 39, 41 & 55

February 4th, 2017:
The Bigun had a few admires today.
I guess you could say that there wasn't very many guys who looked as prepared as I was this morning.
       After getting trashed once on Sally yesterday, I was filling the pain when I woke up this morning. Regardless, it looked like the swell cleaned up a bit and I couldn't convince myself I was too old for it. I figured that if some of those guys could pull it off on their short wide boards, I should have the advantage with my Bigun and that proved to be true.
       The only bitch I had about the session was that it was a constant paddle against the current, but I still managed to pull of a little more than a handful even with all the sore muscles from yesterday.
       I have to say that I'm not near accustomed to bigger waves as I was last year and the amount of time on the Bigun still leaves me without the confidence I should have. I still get the feeling of having a different board under me and I just need to get my mind on what I'm doing on the wave instead.
       I got one that I ended up a bit too far away from the pocket, but it had a face that was big, (and a little bumpy,) but so long and wide, it felt like surfing cross country because all over the place. (But a hell of a long paddle back out.) And I did get a glass big hallow hand dragger that had to be over double overhead, and one of my later wave I danced around on the top half of the face as if I'd been surfing the board for awhile. (It was fun just tearing it up.)
       None the less, I got a few compliments on not only my rides, but the board as well. You'd be surprised how many people know it by its name. I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the Bigun.

gash on face

Too early in my session to go in:
Rule Numbers: 21, 30 & 77

February 5th, 2017:
Arila size 2

I pulled into what should have been a tube, but some how the stakes pulled loose and it closed on me.
I got rolled and tangled up with the Cherry Bomb
       I got hit hard and I knew it was going to look ugly, however it didn't turn the water red so I just could not bring myself to the thought of paddling in.
       The rest of the guys just gave me the weirdest look. I'm guessing it was the look of determination of not giving up until I got my fill.
       Believe me when I say that I'm still feeling the pain from getting trashed on Friday, but it has been a while since we've had anything that looked like winter waves and I'm damn right determined to get it while the getting is good.


Funny how the people in the G-store last night were talking about the Bigun.
And today it was about my cut.
       I guess I could go get some stitches, -but I sure as hell don't want to be sitting in a waiting room while the Super Bowl is on.
       Just a buck and a half at Walmart, I got some water proof butterfly clamps.
       Water proof? Well maybe we will find out tomorrow. Hopefully.

gash side angle

I'm with the Patriots:
They've just provided a bunch of good plays to watch this year.

Demoralizing & Unethical; My Ass!
Rule Numbers: 9, 10, 51 & 60

February 9th, 2017:
One can only laugh if they think everyone can be so stupid:
Or should I say naive?
Or should I say gullible?
       As I had said before, "a crooked judge is just as easy to find as a crooked cop."
       And do I need to say that finding a crooked prosecutor is as easy as finding a crooked cop?
       Gee, if you can find one, you can certainly find both ot the other because they go hand in hand, because they protect each other and that is why they are above the laws.
       To say the least, laws do not apply and the Constitution is not worth the paper that it is written on.
       Do you think Donald Trump will ever learn that? (Shit he knows it.)


It doesn't mater where I go,
I know I can come across a crooked judge.

Time has proven that.

Judges have no morals because they see nothing wrong in punishing a victim for the crimes committed against them by the government they work for.
       The fact is, the government gives these so-called judges such easy sleazy jobs and that make millions of dollars doing it.
       And you wonder why they are so high and mighty.
       It's because they are above the laws that the rest of us are suppose top fallow, yet they can get away with murder. Something Donald Trump obviously knows and therefore can understand how insignificant the thought of Putin being a murder is nothing to fret about, when the fact of the mater is that the FBI and the CIA has the license to kill and it's done all the time.
       Tell me why Obama can go to a prison to get an award from the criminal who killed my friends and yet the media never says anything about it.
       It's because Trump is correct when he says the media provide you all with phoney news.
       Not only that but the media also protect their own criminals; for the profit in involved of course .


It's like everyone in their brother around here knows Kelly Slater paid others to sabotage my surfboards.
Just common knowledge around here.
       Murder, attempted murder and company espionage, just happens to be illegal, but obviously having money is just as good as being above the law.


Wonder who is making who more famous?
Gotta figure that Slater is more famous in the surfing community.
       However, you might understand how I could be more famous than him in the non-surfing community.
       I bet if it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be so many knowing that the champion surfer is a murder and an avid criminal to say the least; one who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
       But then again, having Kelly Slater committing crimes against me, only make me more famous, so who's is to say, who is making who more famous?
       I'd be betting on the end result and I seriously doubt he has any plans to come around here, but I do have to put a little thought in that statement because I do realize that he likes getting his hands dirty.
       I have to say that I willing to bet he is finding it more difficult to find good friends on his pro-surfing tour.


I suppose that it's probably one in a million surfers who actually make it to the big time and actually become a professional surfer:
       But the question is: what happens to the 999,999 that don't?
       And are their parents as good at home schooling as they are coaching their kids?
       From just looking at all the kids that arrived here this week, you have to wonder why they are so privileged that they don't have to be in school? Are their parents so rich, that they will never have to work for a living?
       Are they all set to inherit a millions dollars whether they make the big time surfing circuit or not?


Oh Yeah;
I get a little tired of hearing how I'm a millionaire already.

       But obviously, what good is it when the government does such a fine job of keeping it from me?
       Then I have to say that it sounds like common knowledge that my father was blackmailed.
       But isn't blackmailing someone against the law?
       And if someone or the government is blackmailing my father, didn't my father do something against the law?
       Sounds like the society of which Americans live in condones criminal acts which happen to be against the law that are committed against me?
       Kinna two faced if you ask me, because I must have heard people say that they feel sorry for me at least a dozen times in the last two days.


Oh on the bitch that got deported from Arizona:
       Isn't using someone else's Social Security Number, identity theft?
       Isn't identity theft against the law?
       Then why are there so many protesting as if they condone crimes that are committed which happen to be against the law, in this country.
       Austa lavista baby .

I could go on but:
       I happen to think this was long enough for one post.
       So I'm sorry, you will just have to wait for the next post.

Bam Bam!
Rule Numbers: 4, 10 & 26

February 15th, 2017:
(Some of you know what it means.)

The words I heard the most today was,--
   "it was already sold."

I knew it could happen because it has happed before.
       It's is all about making sure I never get any money.
       It's the reason I've been stuck with $374.oo worth of fines just in the past two months.
       Kinna sucks when I'm one of their tourist attractions and I make them a lot of money, yet what they do will never bother them because they don't have much of a soul left and expecting any empathy from them is like expecting empathy from an evil crook.


Like it's common knowledge by now.
The thing I refrained from mentioning, because I didn't want to contaminate the rumor mill with what I would have said, if I would have mentioned what I thought my Angles told me a long time ago.
       About the fact that cops were used to assassinate some of my friends.
       Amazing how either Spielberg, or the government will just have cops plant a gun on someone after the kill someone and no one gives a damn that it can happen any day and it's totally expectable.
       (Like Donald said: "there is a lot of killers,) so why should we think we are any better than Putin?
       Like this Cunnif cop here in Oceanside just sneaked over to right me up a parking ticket Sunday; which puts him at about $460 dollars that he's robbed me; yet the will pull up and sarcastically ask me how the surf is, just to bother me.
       Yeah, no soul and no empathy, and no consciousness.
       He's an Evil man and on the local payroll just as other evil souls.
       And you give them a badge and expect them to keep you safe.


Tell me:
Do you think the friends, family and loved ones, of my friends that were killed know?
       Do you think they know why they were killed?
       Do they know that they were actually killed on purpose?
       Kinna answers the question as to why the conspirators want to keep me broke and why they are not letting people know that Spielberg is in prison.
       It's like the government, media and Hollywood whores are protecting the assassination of innocent victims. Pure Evil at work from all sides.

I've been drawing a blank lately.
Rule Numbers: 4

February 19, 2017:
But I'll throw out somethings just to update this web-site.
Like am I the only one who thought the Grammy's was a bit too much like watching the Voice?
       A bit weired watching everyone trying to do some dead person's music.
       Like maybe the whores at the Oscars will take on the task of making the whores impersonate some dead person's line in one of their flicks.

Call it retooling:
       Got some new placements for those F6 fins I wasn't so hot about.The rear quads worked real good with the front AM1's on the Kah-plunker and the front F6's with the blue tex-flex quads on the rear worked real good on Sally, (which just loosened her up like I wanted.)
       The thing that blows my mine is how much different combinations fins can change the way a board handles. Like how much different my Bitch handles with Ea's in front and an F-6 on back. Man-o-man, it feels like nothing I've ever surfed before. It has just enough grip in the first bottom turn, yet it's really loose. Loose enough where I just move my weight forward and it is not only faster but still turns like I'm controlling it with my back foot. Just amazing to say the least; already I can tell tht it's bound to change my riding still more like many of the other guys. Its very quick and responsive and very impressive.
       The good thig about all this is that I've got a five board quiver and I'm able to keep three of them outfitted with fins at the same time.

Quite Impressive Space X
       16 stories tall and lands on target.
       It's got to be about the most impressive thing I've ever seen.
       With something like that, all you need is realiability.

Not so funny:
If that's what Donald's machine is like when it's running like it's fine tuned....
I'm a little afraid of what it would be like when it's running a little rough.

Needless Corruption:
Rule Numbers: 4, 9, 21, 35 & 51

February 23nd, 2017:
It appears that there are some who would rather not see me shaping any surfboards.
Well I say, Get over it!
       Like what would I do with another surfboard? I just don't have the room for another and I sure as hell don't want to shape one for anyone else.
       I've got a five board quiver and they are all as good as new, so why even bother?
       I figure that I'll just expand my choices of fins for now and I'm in no hurry to out fit more than three boards at a time as I do have now.
       I happen to like the boards I have now and just experimenting with different fin combinations is similar to trying out different boards, so that will do me just fine for another year or so, so get over it if you are one of those who has a nose bent out of shape for one reason or another.
       You may have notice the multiple trials of boards by certain pro surfers on the Internet.
       Well I happen to wonder if they are a little bias from the get go because anyone can realize that just changing fins on a board can make the things handle a whole lot different, so it just can't be considered a fair comparison. (I happen to wonder if it's all about which manufacture pays out the most money.)


Keep hearing: "they are killing themselves."
I say, good deal.
       I aslo keep hearing people say that they feel sorry for me.
       Well, they should feel sorry for them selves because it only shows us all just how barbaric the human race has become.
       Just take a look at what you've done with one of my invention. Do you actually think I'd be willing to provided you with any other inventing? You should be sorry that you don't have any of my other inventions and that is what you've been missing out on and from what I see, you are doing a lot of things the wrong way.
       A little sense-less you could say, because you not only know why breeding stupid people is being done, you know just how it is being done also.
       You've got your good book and all your so-called morals, yet you are only willing to give a damn about spilled milk.
       Many of you look at your religion as the solution, but when I look at those planets that are forty light-years away, I feel that God has more interest in the ability for human beings exploring those distant places more than he cares about any religion.
       To say the least, I happen to think that God is more of a scientist than any religious fanatic and that is why he gathered us here on this planet. He did it because it was possible and his goal was to make it possible to do the same thing elsewhere, however, he knew that it would take a human being that could survive in a more variable atmosphere.


Ironic:
The whores on the View brought up the fact tht Steven Spielberg's mother died.
       But then they didn't say anything about Spielberg being in prison himself.
       Not even the fact that there are innocent people dead because of him.
       Just a bit of evidence that the folks at ABC condone evil.


Yeah have to laugh.
With the lousy stats they feed me, tell me why; the company that is hosting my web-sites would buy Calicops.net?
       And if you are one of those people who owns a few domains, and you noticed that the cost of renewals what went up and you are looking for cost savings....
       Well I tried a couple of the lowest priced companies, which are Cheapnames.com and One&One.
       Cheap names went through flawlessly with my S-L-S site, but 1&1 with Hooklifttrucks.com is another story.
       Here it is, three weeks later, I've answered about a dozen confirmation e-mails to transfer Hooklifttrucks.com and it still is not up and running yet.
       They're control panel stinks because just getting to the place for listing your DNS name servers is hidden and I only found it once, but it didn't take. Then a phone call and a e-mail sent to me with the plan of me sending my DNS information back to them in a reply still hasn't worked two days later.
       And get this: the contract says that I can't transfer it away from 1&1 for 60 days, so I kinna feel like it got high-jacked and I wonder how much bullshit I will have to go through to get it back from them.
       Good thing I didn't try them out with Mystupidrules.com

Oscar What?
Rule Numbers: 4, 10, 26 & 51

February 27th, 2017:
I can Honestly say, I don't have a clue because I did not see any of the flicks because I sure as hell wouldn't want to give any of those whores any of my money.
But to start out with, wasn't Robin Roberts the scariest looking bitch you've ever seen? Guess they were trying to dress her up to look like an Oaser, but certainly the Oscar looked ten times better.
       Looks as if the producers made sure that there was plenty of dark skin to see so they wouldn't be judged like last year .
       Warren Beady and Fay Dunaway sure didn't have much sense in their heads because if anyone would have showed us the card and envelope said best actress Emma Stone and nothing about best film. Just an example of not only the stupidity of two of Hollywood's most respected actors in Hollywood’s but also the Price Water House accounting firm. I would say that an accountant should stay away from his cell phone and his Twitter account while at work.
       Yeah I know; they are only able to make them look intelligent with trick editing and photography, so just because they say they are brilliant, it doesn't mean that they are.

And while we are finishing out the month dedicated to black people:
       If you think Slavery was bad:
       After the war, it was often even worse in the south with the way they would often prosecute blacks even for as little as vagrancy, just to use them as slave labor in the coal mines. The odds of them leaving the mines still alive wasn't very good. Often the states were getting $16 per month for their labor .
       Kick backs are just another reason that the use of privately own prisons can not be a good thing. I wonder how much money is made of prisoners for using them to make license plates.


Ironic:
       Like settling for consolation prize or a token of appreciation.
       George Bush came out with a book, with pictures he painted and all.
       Proceeds go to veterans of the war he created.
       He leads on as if he’s doing them some sort of favor.
       I’ve been wondering how much he is responsible for the crap that has fallowed me over the years.
       Of course everyone in the media, Hollywood and the government are just a bunch of cowards and they are not about to come around here and tell me what really happened.
       When you think about the timing of them trying to clone me, you can figure that he was in on it just as much as Obama and Clinton were. Then you’ve got to realize that the fact that both of his daughters are working within the ABC and NBC morning news media, you can pretty much figure that Spielberg probubly bought their jobs as a part of the protection of his gag orders.


Looks as though Space-X got some passagers:
       Now the question is how soft is that landing pad?
       Are they going to launch that rocket engine a couple more time beforehand to make sure the engine doesn’t get damaged from the shock of the landings?
       Regardless of what they claim was done 50 years ago, (which is a bunch of bullshit,) this crew of two are going to be going through more radiation than any other astronauts ever have.


Got Some John John's
Since it’s been more than a decade since I surfed with with flat foil fins, I thought I try some out and see if I’m missing out on anything and if nothing else, something tells me that they will be well suited for the Bigun.
       I figured that the flat foil design would probably have more grip than foiled, so I stepped down in size from EA’s and got some John John’s..
       It was either John John's or the YU’s I was thinking if adding to my stash, but this time around I got the JJ’s because of the size of the rear fin and I knew I’d probably find some use for since it is between the AM1 and EA sizes. (The YU’s has a rear fin that is pretty small and that can be good or bad however I think they will be my next set.)
       I'm thinking JJ's for the Bigun and the YU's for the Cherry Bomb. But then again, you never know.

Stupid Rules
1-15

Stupid Rules
16-39

Stupid Rules
40-66

Stupid Rules
70-100

CaliCops.com/Oceanside

Featured book excerpt of the week

LA

@ BooksbySunnyside.com

Woody
      @ Synchro-link.com

Woody the wooden dumpster on a Synchro-link.


Dooms Day for Private Inventors
     
-happened yesterday,
when Obama took his mighty pin to the bill.

My Stupid Movie Idea

Poisoned
The most revolutionary tool box in the world,
sitting in a room of poisonous insecticide

September 2009


The Rumor

And if you want to know more about the local Sheriff who spread phony rumors about me and his drug dealing brother, and even a recording of a drug deal going down you'll have to go to the

The Loop

New: the full version of the story about the fire
the actual book excerpt
Burning Down the House
@ BooksbySunnyside.com

A few years ago, I wrote about a couple of these law makers at: Poop Bad Law.

Back to top

Journal Archives

January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015

November 2015

October 2015

September 2015

August 2015

July 2015

June 2015

May 2015

April 2015

March, 2015

February 2015

January 2015

November & December 2014

October 2014

August 1st, 2014 thru September 30th, 2014

July 1st, 2014 thru July 28th, 2014

June 1st, 2014 thru June 30th, 2014

March 1st, 2014 thru May 31st, 2014

January 5th thru February 27th, 2014

November 1, 2013 thru December 30, 2013

July 21, 2013 thru October 30, 2013

April 24th, 2013 thru July 8th,2013

November 30th, 2012 thru April 23rd, 2013

October 10th, 2012 thru November 12th, 2012

August 7th, 2012 through October 9th, 2012

May 6th, 2012 through August 4th 2012

March 3, 2011 thru April 30, 2012

January 1st, 2011 thru Feburary 29th, 2012

July 1st, 2011 thru December 31, 2011

January 1, 2011 thru June 30, 2011

September 5, 2010 thru December 15, 2010

January 1, 2010 thru September 2, 2009

September 8, 2009 thru December 10, 2009

May 22nd, 2009 thru August 31, 2009

January 1st, 2009 thru May 3rd, 2009

October 5th, 2008 thru December 15, 2008

April 29, 2008 thru September 30, 2008

November 11, 2007 thru April 27, 2008

February 27, 2007 thru November 3, 2007

September 20, 2006 thru February 20, 2007

morrobaynews info sign

Back Home


INTEREST
> Introduction
> My Pictures
> Origami
> Adrenalin
> Tunes
> Health & Environment
> Mad Science
> Wanna Be An Inventor
> Roadrage
> Pets
> Moo Lah
> In the News
> The Media
> Poop
> Poop Too
> Madison Avenue
> Motion Pictures
> Letters
> Site Map
STUPID RULES
> Rule No. 1-15
> Rule No. 16-39
> Rule No. 40-66
> Rule No. 70-100
OTHER PLACES
> Synchro-Link-Surf.com
> MiniRollOffTrucks.com
> Synchro-Link.com
> HookLiftTrucks.com
> RollOffCamper.com
> BooksbySunnyside.com
> Iwishyouluck.com
> CaliCops.com
> MorroBayNews.info

 

Mosquito Repellent

CaliCops.com/Oceanside


Wooden dumpster for a Synchro-link

Synchro-woody
@ Synchro-Link.com

 

Archives

January 2017
December 2016
November 2016October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016February 2016
January 2016

December 2015

November 2015

October 2015

September 2015

August 2015

July 2015

June 2015

May 2015

April 2015

March 2015

February 2015

January 2015

November & December 2014

October 2014

August & September 2014

July 2014

June 1st, 2014 thru June 30th, 2014

March 1st, thru May 31st, 2014

Jan. 5, thru Feb. 27th, 2014

Nov. 1, 2013 thru Dec. 30, 2013

July 21, 2013 thru October 30, 2013

July 21, 2013 thru Oct. 30, 2013

Apr. 24, 2013 thru July 8,2013

Nov. 30, 2012 thru Apr. 23, 2013

Oct. 10, 2012 thru Nov. 12, 2012

Aug. 7th, 2012 thru Oct. 9th 2012

May 6th, 2012 thru Aug. 4th 2012

March 3, 2011 thru April 30, 2012

Jan. 1st, 2011 thru Feb. 29, 2012

July 1st, 2011 thru Dec. 31, 2011

Jan. 1, '11 thru June. 30 '11

Sept. 5, '10 thru Dec. 15, '10

Jan. 1, '10 thru Sept. 2, '10

Sept. 8, '09 thru Dec.10, '09

May 22, '09 - Aug. 31, '09

Jan. 1, '08 - May 3, '08

Oct. 5, '08 - Dec. 15, '08

April 29, '08 - Sept. 30, '08

Nov. 11, '07 - April 27, '08

Feb. 27, '07 - Nov. 3, '07

Sept. 20. '06 - Feb. 20, '07

I changed the format as to the way the journal entries are posted. The change will allow the readers with a the ability to read the entries as the unfold in chronological order.

For those of you who may feel I don't have better things to do with my time than molesting children or stalking women, I'd say do a background check on me yourself, because you can not believe anything any cop or fireman will tell you.
       I've actually tried doing a criminal background check on myself because I would love to find one that wasn't true. I've learned that even when they say it's free, that it is not. However, I did find one that will refund your money if you cancel a monthly subscription with 7 days.
Its at:
https://beenverified.com/subscribe

I'm the Dennis Sattler, 50 in Van Nuys CA, Lakewood Washington, Castic CA

But in reality now days, you only have to fire up a search engine.

And no I'm not the Dennis Sattler in Texas who hid in a closet and then killed his wife. But that goes to show you that if I have done any criminal act such as stalking a woman or molesting a child, just Googling my name would tell you.


CaliCops.com


MiniRollOffTrucks.com





Cleaning Out Toxins

Vaccinating Against Measles





Of course we can't forget about those evil little pyros that have some kind of idea that they are hero's of some kind and not just a bunch of kuckleheads that are too damn stupid to do anything else:
Calicops.com
/First Responders/
Oceanside Lieutenant Committing Slander

(Unfortunately, this category has to include Lifeguards, because here in Oceanside, they have been proven to be criminals just as well.)

 

In the News





My Korny Tax Plan

Immigration 101




May I Have Page.


Something new to this site






Adrenalin:
what sports are all about
























Sunnyside's Last Resort





My Theory

Looking Back on 911
12 years later



HookLiftTruck.com





















 

Stupid Rule No. 42
























Hillary Clinton is an evil bitch logo










Sunnyside's Last Resort




Organized Religion:
Someone else's retirement,
and an Evil way of justifying War.


My Theory

 

Those Pesky Car Guys
@ Synchro-link.com

 







My Vitamin Supplements

 













Going to the
Movies


My Stupid Movie Idea

 

Moo Lah
(Column on Money)


















If you wonder how things are
in San Luis Obispo County
Check out:

MorroBayNews.
info




























Organized Religion:
Someone else's retirement,
and an Evil way of justifying War.

My Theory

Speilberg's Lousy Page
His crap was taking up too much space on the Home Page





May I Have Page.


Something new to this site





Automated Guillotine

Warning about Flash cookies:

They are not just for ID and settings.
      They are saved inside the program file usually within Adobie Flash file folders.
      These flash cookies can be embedded into image files as well as videos.
      If you go to any News Media web-site, such as CBS, ABC, FOX and NBC, you can bet you will pick up some.
      The Problem: they can have executive exec-files and can build a program of it's own on your hard drive.
      Solution: use Mozilla Firefox browser with the add-on called Better Privacy.




Current Events























First Obama Girls Replaced

Bacteria & Superbugs







Rodents & Lyme Disease







Rules of Nature








Synchro-tooler

Synchro-Tooler
@ Synchro-link.com



















 
 

Adrenalin at mystupidrules.com




Back Home






My Gun Safety Bit

































Morons of the Day













Helpful Hints
on Que Card making

@ mystupidrules.com
























Helpful Hints
@ Synchro-link.com











 

Bing Bang Boom




     

Organized Religion:
Someone else's retirement,
and an Evil way of Justifying War.

My Theory













Stupid Rule No. 42




























Back to top



 

Woody the wooden dumpster


Check out my Woody
@ Synchro-link.com

 

Adrenalin at Mystupidrules.com

Adrenalin
@ Mystupidrules.com

 

 

 

Stuff

Links to stuff I found on the Web





 
































































Organized Religion:
Someone else's retirement,
and an Evil way of justifying War.

My Theory

 

Burning Mystupidrules.com logo

Mystupidrules.com

 

 

 

The Stuff they put on


TV












 

Free Book Excerpts
@ BooksbySunnyside.com

























 

The Media

 

Book Excerpt from
Sunnysides's Lousy Book

The Inventor Shows on TV





































 

The Last Real Newspaper
@ BooksbySunnyside.com














































 

 

Adrenalin at Mystupidrules.com

Adrenalin
@ Mystupidrules.com

 

 






































New: the full version of the story about the fire

Burning Down the House
@ BooksbySunnyside.com







































Jam Shack

 




Save Our Bats

December 28th, 2012



The Story about Ol Dred,
the friendly old shark.




RollOffCamper.com




































 

El Loco






































 

Speilberg's Lousy Page
His crap was taking up too much space on the Home Page




Cherry Bomb













Organized Religion:
Someone else's retirement,
and an Evil way of justifying War.

My Theory

El Loco Photos








Back to top

Claicops.com/Oceanside logo

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. Sunnyside